Tuesday, August 9, 2011
FREE Course on 'DIY SEO'
The Women's Organisation welcome internet marketing experts 'StuckOn' who will be offering this interesting and practical course on 'D.I.Y. S.E.O.'.
AT: The Women's Organisation, 54 St James St, Liverpool, L1 0AB
ON: Tuesday 13th September 10am-1pm
Have you started running your own business, got as far as setting up a website, but are not winning the war with Google to get yourself on page 1 of search results? This course should give you the hints and tips needed to improve your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Covering:
• What Google is looking for in a website, and why
• Link building / the good, the bad and the ugly
• Easy SEO mistakes to make
• Why content works for SEO, and how to use it
• On-Page SEO factors: What to do and not to do
Places are strictly limited so book early to avoid disappointment. Open to The Women's Organisation and StuckOn clients, book via 0151 706 8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org