Liverpool based enterprise support agency The Women's Organisation are inviting women to consider their career options ahead of 2013.
Are you considering a new start? Have an idea of something you could do on a self-employed basis? FREE support is on offer to women across the Mersey region to help them set up a business, regardless of current employment status.The support available from The Women's Organisation includes:
Business Advice One to one appointments available at various venues across Sefton, Knowsley, Liverpool and Wirral to meet with a qualified business adviser who can support you to:
• Understand your business needs and agree a plan of action
• Provide accurate, relevant and up to date information
• Produce a comprehensive business plan that you really understand
• Identify available business grants and loans and help you to apply for them.
Training to help you to develop your business idea including:
• Planning for Success - Open to women with a clear business idea this 2 day course covers all the basics of business planning, helping you to gain the skills to successfully build a business plan and cashflow forecast and to plan your marketing strategy.
• Book Keeping Made Easy - This lively and interactive half-day session will enhances your book keeping skills. Through simple techniques you will learn how to manage their business finances.
• Understanding Tax & National Insurance - Informative ½ day session with HMRC on Tax and National Insurance contributions for self-employment
• Promoting Your Business Online – This informative ½ day course provides a great overview of different marketing techniques that can be used to promote your business online. Looking at different social media tools and time saving techniques, this course will help you to market your business in a cost effective and time efficient way.
Grant of £200 Apply for The Women’s Organisation’s £200 Grant along with other sources of finance available in your local area with support from our team. Full eligibility criteria available upon request.
And for women who aren't quite ready to pursue their business idea, but want some support to consider their options:
To take advantage of any of this FREE support call 0151 706 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also be found on Twitter as @TheWomensOrg, ‘liked’ on facebook at www.facebook.com/TheWomensOrganisation.
Become a More Confident You This interactive Personal Development course is focused on building confidence and self-esteem and creating a more positive outlook for you to make a positive plan for your future. By the end of this course, you will have identified what qualities and capabilities you have and be more confident in deciding where your future lies.