A Unique opportunity has arison for an organisation to take up an office for rent above News from Nowhere Bookshop, 96 Bold Street, L1 4HY.
This large office space would be ideal for community/cultural organisation or social enterprise who would benefit from having a reasonably priced city central location.
Ideally the tenant would be an organisation who would complement the current organisations housed in the same building such as Nerve Magazine, The Methodist Bread Church, Liverpool Pride, Liverpool Social Centre, Philosophy in Pubs and News From Nowhere.
OFICE RENTAL DETAILS:
• Rent: £388.24 per calendar month (excluding Council Tax and bills)
• Office space is large so could possibly be shared between two (or more) organisations
• Self-contained space
• Building secure and accessible 24 hours a day
• Use of small kitchen area (kettle, microwave, etc)
• Shared toilets
• Lift available for disabled access (only)
• Other organisations in the building include Nerve Magazine, The Methodist Bread Church, Liverpool Pride, Liverpool Social Centre and Philosophy in Pubs!
• Great city centre location on a vibrant street.
INTERESTED? Get in touch and speak to Sal via Telephone: 0151 708 7270 Monday – Saturday 10am-5.45pm or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org