Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Redundancy Support Garston Co-op Staff

Need any information, advice or support in relation to redundancy payments, accessing Job Seekers Allowance, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit? Worried about how you are going to manage any debt you may have?

South Liverpool Citizens Advice Bureau (Garston Site)

Based in Garston Community House, 2 Speke Road L19 2PA

For January and February 2013 a dedicated adviser will be available to advise all Garston Co-op staff in relation to any questions or queries you may have.

Please call on 0151 427 5304 and ask for Garston Co-Op services.

No comments:

Post a Comment