The Women’s Organisation have teamed up with Liverpool Mutual Homes to hi-light support available to local women to help realise their goals and achieve their true potential. Whatever stage you are at in considering your options there is FREE support on offer including advice, training and grants!
‘Become a More Confident You’
This interactive Personal Development course is focused on building confidence and self-esteem and creating a more positive outlook for you to make a positive plan for your future. By the end of this course, you will have identified what qualities and capabilities you have and be more confident in deciding where your future lies
This course is offered regularly at community venues near your so contact us on 0151 706 8111 for further details or booking.
Discover ‘How to Get the Job You Want’ & Get £50!
Our interactive course held across two mornings focuses on how to sell yourself at application and interview. It will explore:
• How to identify your skills, abilities and qualities
• How to build a personal profile based on them
• Understanding how the job application process works
• How to market yourself to potential employers
• How to plan and prepare for interviews
• How to respond to possible interview questions
Please contact our team for dates, times and further details on 0151 706 8111 or email@example.com
Create Your Own Job – Set up a Small Business & Get £200And if you decide that you would like to use your skills and ideas to develop your own business then a full package of FREE business support is available to you. Including:
• Business Advice - One to one appointments available at various venues across Liverpool to meet with a qualified business adviser who can support you to:
* Understand your business needs and agree a plan of action
* Provide accurate, relevant and up to date information
* Produce a comprehensive business plan that you really understand
* Identify available business grants and loans and help you to apply for them.
• Training to help you to develop your business idea including:
* Planning for Success - Open to women with a clear business idea this 2 day course covers all the basics of business planning, helping you to gain the skills to successfully build a business plan and cashflow forecast and to plan your marketing strategy.
* Book Keeping Made Easy - This lively and interactive half-day session will enhances your book keeping skills. Through simple techniques you will learn how to manage their business finances.
* Understanding Tax & National Insurance - Informative ½ day session with HMRC on Tax and National Insurance contributions for self-employment
* Promoting Your Business Online – This informative ½ day course provides a great overview of different marketing techniques that can be used to promote your business online. Looking at different social media tools and time saving techniques, this course will help you to market your business in a cost effective and time efficient way.
• Grants – Apply for The Women’s Organisation’s £200 Grant along with other sources of finance available in your local area with support from our team.
If you would like to take advantage of any of this free support available to women in your area, please contact The Women’s Organisation on 0151 706 8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your local Liverpool Mutual Homes office about this support.
The Women’s Organisation can also be found on Twitter as @TheWomensOrg, ‘liked’ on facebook at www.facebook.com/TheWomensOrganisation