Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Got a Query? Join in our new #AskTheWO hour - Last Friday of the Month

When starting a business there are a million questions that run through your mind.  How will it effect my benefits? What grants or support can I access in my area? When do I register my business? How can The Women's Organisation help me?

The Women's Organisation offer FREE business advice appointments available to women in Merseyside who are thinking of starting their own business, and to women in both Merseyside and Greater Manchester who are ready to grow their existing business.

We recognise that sometimes before booking in to see someone you may just have a quick query such as 'am I eligible?' or 'am I at the right stage for support?'.

Our inbox is always open at hello@thewo.org.uk but in addition our team will now be live on Twitter on the last Friday of each month 11.30am-12.30pm so you can tweet your questions live to @TheWomensOrg using #AsktheWO.  We will answer as many of your queries as we can live, or ask for your contact details so we can follow up if your query requires more than 140 characters to answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment