- You always feel like you’re working in your business and not on your business
|Image courtesy of marcolm |
- You want to grow but are too busy to even think about it and feel overwhelmed with the possibilities
- You’re great at what you do, but are not a people manager
- You need a sounding board/second opinion, it’s lonely being the boss of your own business
- You need help with getting more focus and direction
The Women's Organisation offer business coaching to trading businesses on a consultancy basis, so whether your business be for profit or non-profit, female or male owned, if you would like to meet with someone regularly to reflect on your business and develop a plan to sustain and grow, get in touch with our team today. Call 0151 706 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no obligation initial meeting with our advice team to work out a programme of coaching to suit you.
By Business Growth Adviser Claire Pedersen