Wednesday, June 22, 2016

54 St James Street Tenant of the Month - Know Services Limited

So, Tenant of the Month is back! Each month we will be publishing an interview with one of our lovely tenants in the building, asking them what they like about the building and finding out what their business is all about!

So far we have spoken to Siren, Dobson Welch, Barrette, A Quiet Place, Bold Online Marketing and Color Consultancy - And this month we spoke to Loraine Lewis, Director of Know Services Limited. 



What is your business name and what do you do?

KNOW Services Limited Consultancy

KNOW Services Limited has been established to provide organisations with the knowledge and understanding to make informed decisions; achieved by working in partnership with clients, providing outstanding bespoke Intelligence and Analytical products and guidance.

‘Putting you in the KNOW; to make informed decisions’

What did you do prior to setting up your own business?

I was a Senior Crime Analyst, for the Turks and Caicos Islands Police Force (in the Caribbean) 5.5 years and spent 14 years in total working within Warwickshire Police and West Midlands Police

What made you decide to set up in business?

I wanted to move back to the UK; however not be mis-utilised as an analyst.  I felt my skill set could provide much needed assistance to many companies, not just Law Enforcement. The analytical model I use is widely used globally (in Law Enforcement); however, many companies across the UK have also adopted the model including; British Telecom, NHS, The Post Office and Trading Standards to name a few

Where have you been working from previously?

New Setup, I formed my company out of 54 St James Street

What made you decide to move to 54 St James Street?

The Women’s Organisation had been mentioned to me previously and it wasn’t until I was looking for a Virtual Office did I actually make contact – Immediately the services that were offered, help, courses and an excellent rate for the Virtual Office.  There was no decision to be made; this is the best place for me.

How have you been working with The Women’s Organisation?

Since 7th January 2016


What is it that you like the most about 54 St James Street?

Although my registered office is at 54 St James Street, I have a home office I work from, but I do get a bit ‘stir crazy’ – so I can pop into Siren and work from there for a few hours, everyone is so friendly.  Usually when I collect post I see my Business Advisor John Jones and we have a chat about how things are going, whenever I have a query I email John and he can usually point me in the right directing within a few hours.  Whenever I have been on a course, the people running the course always remember you and have a chat, you feel so supported, which goes the same for the other participants.

I love 54 St James Street so much that I have decided to work half a day each week from there as it lifts me so much, gives me so much energy and such a burst of enthusiasm….it’s good for the soul…


Social Media and Contact Details

Loraine Lewis |Director
DDI +44 (0)151 2143071
Mobile +44 (0)7951 612811



No comments:

Post a Comment