Change is happening. The Government's reforming rules regarding apprenticeships from April 2017. The reforms introduced are designed to give employers more control over the apprenticeship roles they offer and will affect how employers can design, choose their training provider and fund them. The reforms will also include the introduction of an Apprenticeship Levy for employers with larger payrolls.
Joining the event will be several speakers who will answer any questions based on the benefits of taking on apprentices.
- Mark Basnett, Managing Director, LCR LEP
- Julie Byrne, Skills for Growth Programme - Locally available
funds for training alongside Apprenticeships
- Gareth Jones, Greater Merseyside Learning Provider
Federation - Apprenticeship Reforms
- David Millet, Head of Academy, Alstom
- Julie Johnson, Morecrofts solicitors
Here's an overview of all the information you need:Venue: Chemistry, Main Stand, Anfield Stadium
Date: Thursday 30th March 2017
Time: 08:00 - 13:00
If you are interested in attending this event, please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org