Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Enterprise Hub helps new mum Claire on the road to start up success

After over a decade spent working in various fashion and beauty companies, Claire decided it was time to take charge of her own schedule and put her marketing skills to use with a project of her own.


And so, Clairilla was born.



Clairilla offers digital services for local businesses, including web design, digital marketing and social media. As well as a bespoke e-commerce and brand consultancy offering – specially geared up for clients in the fashion and beauty industries.

Claire says: “I love that by working in these areas it means I can bridge the gap between my love of fashion and beauty with new technology, markets and the future of digital. When I graduated from Liverpool Hope University in 2008 online shopping was booming - being a part of that growth has been such a fulfilling and invaluable experience.”

As a first-time mum Claire decided it was the perfect time to take the plunge and put her experience to the test.

She says: “I had always wanted to set up myself but wanted to gain a varied experience in industry first. Since having my daughter I decided that this would be the perfect time to set up as I can work my schedule around her and work for myself.”

Working from home gives Claire the flexibility to be with her daughter and find a work-life balance, while keeping business costs and overheads down as she continues to grow and develop Clairilla.

So, how did Claire get the ball rolling on her new venture?

Head over to the Enterprise Hub blog to read the full case study, by clicking here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment